Volunteers are invited to work across the Secret Sessions Festival, helping festival goers to get the most out of their weekend!
When volunteering you’ll get to see behind the scenes, meet other volunteers from across the country and around the globe, gain valuable experience for your CV, and help us to make Secret Sessions Festival one of the best new music and wellness festivals in the world!
When joining us as a volunteer at Secret Sessions Festival you’ll be provided with entry to the festival, lots of free time, you’ll make new friends whilst volunteering, get access to staff camping, cafe, toilets and showers, and most importantly be part of an amazing experience!
Volunteers assist with a wide variety of areas and it would be tricky to list everything they get up to but some of the most common roles include…
- Assisting Secret Sessions Festival goers with directions.
- Helping Secret Sessions Festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Answering questions about Secret Sessions Festival performances and line-ups.
- Keeping the festival free from litter and supporting our recycling efforts.
- Work alongside Secret Sessions Festival Fire Safety, Medical and Security teams.
- Keeping an eye on the Secret Sessions Festival campsites from the towers.
- Helping out with various roles across the Secret Sessions Festival site including pedestrian and vehicle gates, wristband exchanges, keeping an eye on welfare facilities, monitoring stages and walkways.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Secret Sessions Festival, you can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform lives by volunteering as a Charity Concierge at Secret Sessions.
MIND.org is a charity working to provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. MIND campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. MIND believe no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. They listen, give you support and advice, and fight your corner.
FUN WORK: drive a festival golf cart or serve drinks in the crowd right in front of the main stage!
REAL IMPACT: each concierge can raise enough to support make a life changing difference to those that need mental health support!
GREAT PEOPLE: hang out with good people and make new friends – or come with your existing crew and enjoy the same shifts.
Register using the contact form in our website: https://www.secretsessions.co.uk/application-form/ . You can find out more about the charity we are supporting at https://www.mind.org.uk/
One way to enjoy more of the festival is by volunteering to be a Traffic Steward. You complete 24 hours’ worth of shifts before the main event begins or after it ends, by helping the Traffic Team direct vehicles into and out of carparks or campervan fields and around the festival site. Duties may include:
- Car parking
- Campervan parking
- Using hand signals to direct traffic
- Chaperone Vehicles
- Ensuring the adherence to one way systems
- Directing pedestrians to walkways
This volunteer position is suited to those with a bit more energy to burn off and to those who are happy working in a big team. Here you can gain insight into the background workings of a festival where you will learn about different types of access routes and safety procedures used as people arrive and leave in their thousands! Complete our contact form: https://www.secretsessions.co.uk/application-form/
If you are real believer in recycling and clean living then come and help us deal with the waste properly. Volunteer six hours a day for four days at the festival and help a great environmental cause.
Contact us today by emailing email@example.com , we would love to hear from all you champions of our beautiful planet.