We are offering two camping options at Secret Sessions Festival, option one is “bring your own tent” and option two is a pitched bell tent or luxury Emperor Ten supplied by Woodville Project.
BRING YOUR OWN TENT
If you have purchased 5-night tickets you are welcome to bring your own tent and set up at the Secret Sessions Festival campsite.
WOODVILLE PROJECT PITCHED TENTS
If you wish to camp at the festival but do not wish to bring your own tent, please purchase your 5-night tickets and then book your luxury Bell or Emperor tent here LUXURY CAMPING.
The Woodville Project team support all of your luxury camping requirements to make sure you have a super comfortable experience.
CAMPSITE OPENING TIMES
The campsite opens at 08:00 on Wednesday 1st Sept 2021 and closes at 12:00 midday on Monday 6th Sept 2021. The campsite team is available 24 hours a day and you can arrive at any time during this period. If you are putting up your own tent for the first time you might find it easier and so much more enjoyable in the daylight. We appreciate that sometimes getting home at the end of your day from a festival is not always easy, especially from our lovely site, however we are only able to offer camp site facilities to those that have booked accommodation in advance, when purchasing festival tickets.
There are a number of colour-coded campsite zones around the site. We have created three zones, colour-coded with flags, friends, family and luxury. There is plenty of space in the campsites for the capacity attending and so you should be able to find a space which is comfortable for you.
On arrival at the campsites, please ask the gate staff to direct you to the zone you have booked. If a campsite zone is full, they will direct you to an alternative zone.
Once camped, take a note of a nearby fixed point or mark your site with a flag so that you can find your way back. Say hello to your neighbours so you can look after each other throughout the festival. You cannot drive into the campsites at any time due to fire regulations.
Campsite Zone Managers will be working 24 hours in each zone. There are also teams of security and Campsite Support Teams in each zone who are there if you need any help.
The Family Campsite zone is our dedicated area for families with children 16 or under at the festival. The site features dedicated toilets, showers, washing up facilities and a convenience store and food traders. The family campsite zone is shown on the map in pink. To stay in the Family Campsite, you will need to purchase the 5-night tickets for teens or children in addition to your adult 5-night ticket. You will need to arrive at the campsite together as a family. Please be sure to choose the correct option when purchasing.
Those staying in the Family Camping Zone will have access to our Family Car Park, located close to the Family Campsite Zone to minimise your journey from car to tent.
No single or groups of adults will be permitted in the Family Campsite Zone unless accompanied by children 16 or under. Due to limited space, the Family Campsite Zone is restricted to relatives and guardians of children.
Groups of friends and other family members who arrive without children should camp in the friends campsite zone.
A picnic area with seating is also available for families close to the campsite.
The Friends Campsite Zone is located closer to the festival arena and has access to showers and toilets within the arena. The streetfood and convenience store can be accessed within the campsite (as shown on the campsite map) The Friends Campsite Zone is shown in green and identified by green flags.
Luxury Camping is a special experience with extra comfort and all the support you need. From the moment you arrive in our private car park next to the Luxury Camping Zone, the Woodville Project team will be on hand to help make your festival so much better than you could have imagined.
What is inside a 6M Emperor Deluxe Tent?
- Raised bed frames
- 6-inch comfort memory foam mattresses
- Coconut matting flooring
- Large center rug
- 2 x Teak wood center table
- Warm white fairy lights
- 2 x L.E.D motion sensor battery operated lamp
- Bed linen
- 13.5 tog duvets
- 2 x bed pillows
- Luxury bed throw
- Welcome mat
- Vanity mirror
- Fluffy towel
- Gift bag – (hand sanitiser, hand cream & shower gel)
- Bamboo toothbrush & toothpaste
- Flowers in vase
- Decorative cushions
- Electricity – (if applicable)
- Sweets jar
- Drinks reception
Luxury camping can be booked in advance for five nights, book here.
CAMPERVANS & MOTORHOMES
You need a campervan, caravan or motorhome pass for each vehicle, and each occupant, including the driver, you must also have a 5-night camping ticket. You must buy a campervan, caravan or motorhome pass for your vehicle when tickets go on sale.
If you have a campervan, caravan or motorhome pass, you can arrive on site from 12 noon on Wednesday 1st Sept 2021 (the final day of set up and sound check). Please note: there will be limited access to the festival, arena, and food traders until Thursday 2nd Sept at 12 noon . Basic toilet facilities and water points will still be available.
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN TERMS & CONDITIONS
As part of our terms and conditions we do not permit makeshift campervans/caravans on site at our events. Many won’t have sufficient ventilation, water or door separation, and may present a risk from the gas and/or fire.
Secret Sessions Festival and Department for Transport definition of campervans/caravans –
- There must be a door that provides access to the living accommodation.
- A bed, which is an integral part of the living quarters which has a minimum length of 1800mm or 6 feet. This can be converted at night from seats used for other purposes during the day but must be permanently fixed within the body of the vehicle.
- There must be a water storage tank or container on or in the vehicle.
- A seating and dining area, permanently attached to the vehicle. The table may be detachable but must have some permanent means of attachment to the vehicle. It’s not good enough to have a loose table.
- There must be a permanently fixed means of storage, a cupboard, locker or wardrobe.
- There must be a permanently fixed cooking facility within the vehicle powered by gas or electricity.
- There must be at least one window on the side of the accommodation
Access and use of the campervan area is provided subject to the following Secret Sessions Festival Terms and Conditions (T&C’s). Purchasing a permit constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’S
These T&C’S are in addition to the main ticket T&C’S which are provided on the official website and with the Secret Sessions Festival ticket.
You will first need to purchase a 5-night ticket for every occupant of the campervan or caravan.
The Campervan Pass is a supplementary pass only, sold per vehicle, which needs to be clearly displayed in the windscreen of your campervan on arrival at the site.
Passes for the campervan field are available for an additional fee in advance – please visit www.secretsessions.co.uk , for tickets and Campervan/Caravan Passes.
The location is shown on the map
Please ensure you read these carefully and abide by the following:
- Trailer tents are permitted.
- There will be limited space for ONE tent OR an awning to be erected per campervan/caravan.
- There is NO water or electricity hook available. There will be a water point and waste tank in the campsite for general use.
- All waste-water must be put in the containers provided. It is illegal to pour waste-water onto the ground, into a sump or into a stream. This will be monitored by the Environment Agency.
- Campervan/Caravan ticket holders must use the toilets provided in the campsite and not pollute streams or hedges.
- Please respect The Country Code at all times.
- Directions will be sent to you with your Campervan/Caravan ticket. Please follow these directions as they will get you there quicker than your Sat Nav route.
- Towing vehicles must remain with the caravans, not parked elsewhere.
- All vehicles other than towing vehicles must be parked in the car parks.
- No other vehicles will be allowed entry into this field; this includes late replacement vehicles in the case of a breakdown Vehicles cannot be towed onto the field.
- We do not accept campervans/caravans which have been driven down or sited by non-festival goers. This includes staff from hire companies, so please ensure you liaise with them to collect the vehicle off site first.
- No vehicles are to be parked in the fire lanes at any time.
- The designated campervan/caravan area of the site is the only place where ticket holders can sleep in vehicles.
- We do not permit sleeping in cars and security will ask you to leave the car park or campervan field.
- We do not permit the use of any cylinder stored outside a gas locker over 7kg.
- Cylinders should be stored in the unit’s gas locker.
- Gas cylinders must always be transported and secured in a vertical position, as lying them down may cause liquid LPG to escape through the valve and become a large volume of combustible gas
- Generators and gas cylinders over 7kg in gas weight ARE NOT PERMITTED in this field or anywhere else onsite and will be confiscated.
- Open fires are NOT permitted. Barbecues can NOT be used in these fields
- Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding the conditions set out in the Tickets Terms and Conditions and additionally the Campervan and Caravan conditions will face eviction.
- No trading of any kind is permitted from campervans/caravans.
- No sound systems are to be operated in the campervan/caravan fields. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to eviction.
- Excessive amounts of alcohol, food and cigarettes i.e. more than for personal consumption and any alcohol in the possession of anyone under 18 years of age is not permitted.
- No animals other than guide or hearing dogs are permitted on site.
- The fields must be clear by 12:00 NOON on the Monday. All remaining vehicles will be removed.
- Your vehicle may be searched on entry to the event site.
- The security staff will check for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the Terms & Conditions on tickets. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. The discretion and decision of the security team will be final.